CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sweet Memories........

Sweet Memories....


"Love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss,ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying......."

I get this Quotes from canaries.multiply.com where it is such a meaningful for me. Being nice to people and makes people happy is just enough for create good moment and keep it as sweet memories for me...Other than family, friends are a part of me. Just remind that don’t let the word ENEMY exist in yourself, because if you are hate someone, you will remember it till the end right. So don’t let it be one of your memories. Love yourself and love the others.

We do not remember days; we remember moments. ~Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand

It's true..its too many days,years,hours,and minutes passed by...but the moment will never lost unless 'hilang ingatan'..school is the best moment to be share with the story of budak-budak naughty.. Me and my sis is one of talkative or mulut bising in our class..we aslo have been cop as noisy girl...even my class teacher report to my mom says that we act like a childish...ahah but my mom know that we almost crazy at home.but that is when i'm in secondary school, and now i'm more behave like a lady hahah...best day school ever...miss u gurls and hope to get reunion back..not to forget Happy Teachers Days to all My beloved teachers from BRGS,SMKCS,KPMSI.

2 comments:

rEd_DeviL said...

betul 2....
heheheh...

IDEALISTIKa said...

yeah! that's right~