CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama Queen of My Heart





Mama is everything for me...everythings means EVERYTHING!!!!she's the wonderful person in my life..
'neVer MaKe someBoDy yOur EverYtHIng CAuSe whEN THeY'Re goNe yOU've goT nOThING'
this is my Friendster shoutout,but it can't be my moto or "kata2 semangat" b'cause mama is everything for me..even one day i couldn't see her or heard her voice...OMG!!! my life is not complete.Thanx mama for everything,and ur anak will always pray for your healthyness, happiness n everything in ur life..I luv u very much!!!HAPPY MOTHERS DAY..

Bapak...u are also everything for me..I luv u very much!!!

p/s: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all Mothers out there...

2 comments:

IDEALISTIKa said...

exactly, mum is everythg to us..if one day we not see his face..fell like 0 right...so,me too loved my mum so much..thanks mum!!!

FADZLINA said...

Exactly, mum is no 1,no 2 is mum and no 3 is mum.After that is father.......