CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

‘Unpublished author’

1st time, first entered, first sign up. First phrase and everything is the first time for me to write down some weird word or sentence in this beautiful blog haha…

‘Unpublished author’ emm… the best title for me I think!!!Because I’m the one who hate to do essays, create long sentence and this is the time for me to break down the rule…heheh
Sorry for the boring blog for this time but I will improve this blog and hope to become my number one interest in my life…

This blog is a starting point for me to let people know what i am about, what i love, & what i'm hoping to become :). For the early blog , just let you to now my interest…

No to say much, but just want to share among all the gorgeous people who visit my blog about my lovely cats. Maybe certain of you will say it just like a kindergarten story, but nevermind…just read and enjoy ok..I know this would be interest to those who the cats lover.

Cats for me are the greatest animal from god to be live together with us. Cat and me such as a beautiful couple because hmm….can you believe I have been give special care for about 50 plus cats before. But now it just left about 25 cats…the rest dah mati.mmm…sometimes cats will have first priority in house..Like a king of the castle. Can you memorise all the 25 cats’ name…I do, most of them my father get the name from the footballer such as becham, owen, kaka and more…

Interior design..the best part I like to get involve. I’m not a interior design student or a designer, but I love to see beautiful surrounding, deco, and furniture. My best practice place is my house. Maybe this interest come from my mother and she is the creative person that make my home like a castle.

3 comments:

WanRobben said...

wahhhhh...bunge bunge gitu...

Unknown said...

cute blog!!!

IDEALISTIKa said...

wah...when u said about ur cat..it remind me about my cat too which i already lost it last months~