CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It’s EnD…

Time is gone so fast..The moment of the hostel life just left as a sweet piece of cake in my life. I know it wouldn’t be back to be in my book but friendship is still can be created as a new chapter and best title for the story. Since I’m entered to the hostel life I started to know how big the meaning of friends to me...So many kind of people I know, wow it’s so different to be in hostel environment. I’m very thankful to give a chance to sit in one colorful circumstance with laughing, screaming, and girls talk..It’s so wonderful. I’ve been call as off campus student when I’m in semester 6. Even just for 1 year I have to manage my own life but it’s really the best memory to be with them. ..We stayed 10 person in one roof.(OMG) the noisy such as inside the circus!!haha. The complaint that we get from our neighbour just be a normal to us. You just imagine…How to close the 10 mouth just for 1 second??it’s hard..hard..and hard.. I miss them very much...I miss the moment we been together...Laughing (tak ingat dunia), rushing to complete all the assignment..(Kecoh gile), Wrestling (Dh biase), Screaming (kalah puntianak)…That’s why we named us as OOG (Org2 Gilak)!! There’s so much of problem staying 10 kids in one house. One of it is not enough water to take a bath but it is not a big problem because we have to wake up early in the morning to queue up and who be last person kena amik air kat perigi!! And so many weird things happened. Now the moment it’s already END… Dada,Jaja,Mardhia,Ju,Zuera,Zatul,Zurie,Saba,Siti, Fina, Ayu.But our friendship is never ending…

1 comments:

IDEALISTIKa said...

yeh!!!
dh duk kat luo..
plus time to send assignment..
huhuhu..
sure the situation in that time
can't be explain..~